[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 1002: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 1002: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
GET YOUR MONEY BACK! Misconduct and malpractice. Investment industry "best and worst practices". Information to improve public protection. Expert witness services for industry and investors. Forensic investment analysis. • View topic - SOCIAL MEDIA, HAVE YOUR SAY!!!

SOCIAL MEDIA, HAVE YOUR SAY!!!

Index of forum topics, talk to us.

Re: SOCIAL MEDIA, HAVE YOUR SAY!!!

Postby admin » Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:28 pm

BAD ADVISOR.jpg
Join one of a growing number of groups found on Facebook (yes, I know Facebook is for kids.......but it can bring together thousands of adults if you give it a chance:)

There are investment solutions groups, investment fraud groups, investment experts groups and a growing level of awareness is happening.

Join me LARRY ELFORD if you want to get in touch. I keep in touch with hundreds (or more) of people interested in looking at some of the taboo subjects surrounding investments. We are people who are interested in learning the tricks and traps that investment dealers do not want you to know about.

I will gladly speak with anyone who wishes to have honest conversations about financial abuse by financial professionals. It is just something I personally cannot accept.

Talk to you soon.

Larry

https://www.facebook.com/groups/albertafraud/ now called "Investment System Fraud", still at the link shown
admin
Site Admin

SOCIAL MEDIA, HAVE YOUR SAY!!!

Postby admin » Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:53 pm

For those who truly wish to get into the discussion, and help find common ground and perhaps some solutions, there are additional opportunities through social media.

The groups that I am aware of who have been successful in getting some of their money back (millions) have all used the power of social media to organize and collaborate.

I know of no other way to host a conversation, or share information with so many people at the same time, from all over the country.

The Facebook group "albertafraud" was begun specifically to look at the particular failures of the Alberta regulatory regime, and it was begun prior to the full blown catastrophe of exempt market products being fully known. This group has become an essential communication spot for many, and it can be found here https://www.facebook.com/groups/albertafraud/

Screen Shot 2013-03-19 at 9.53.06 PM.png

The Small Investors Protection Association of Canada is the oldest of its kind, based in Ontario, and probably the only investor protection group not funded by the investment industry. It is fair, honest and objective because of this. It can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/240100382792373/

Screen Shot 2013-03-19 at 9.52.43 PM.png

Another group, BC Fraud is hopefully soon the be developed to give some organizational strength to victims there. We welcome each and every region to step forth and do the same if they find they have a problem with investment fraud. If we compare enough stores, we just might find the common denominator.

I hope some of you will join us in one of these social media groups. They are not a replacement for this web site, but rather an addition to this web site, with unique communication features which can be quite handy. Hope to see some of you there.
admin
Site Admin

Return to Click here to view forums